Patent Process Questions
We have tried to answer many of the most common general questions that we receive regarding the patent process. Hopefully this helps answer some questions for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or would like to speak with David Oppenhuizen.
- How do I patent my invention?
- How long does it take to get a patent?
- How can I speed up the patent process?
- What does it mean to be “patent pending”?
- What is a provisional patent application?
- Should I file a provisional patent application?
- What is prior art?
- What is a priority date, and what does it mean to maintain pendency?
- What are divisionals, continuations, and continuations-in-part?
Oppenhuizen Law PLC
5960 Tahoe Dr. SE, Ste. 105
Grand Rapids, MI 49546