Oppenhuizen Law offers a wide variety of legal services to create strong Intellectual Property rights for its clients. These services begin with making sure that you are not infringing the rights of others. From there, we can secure protectable rights over your own innovations and branding rights. And to then help you make money with those rights, Oppenhuizen Law can help negotiate licensing and distribution agreements. How can we help you?
- Patent searches and patentability opinions
- Provisional patent applications
- Utility patents
- Design patents
- PCT patent applications
- National Stage patent applications (under 35 U.S.C. 371)
- Foreign patents
- Post-Issuance Patent Proceedings
- Trademark searches and opinions
- Federal and state trademark registration
- Consultation for common law trademarks
- Foreign trademark registration
Oppenhuizen Law can prepare a number of different opinions for you to answer any of the following questions:
- Is my invention patentable?
- Is my competitor’s patent enforceable?
- Does my competitor’s product or service infringe my patent?
- Does my product or service infringe my competitor’s patent (or anyone else’s patent)?
- Does the trade name (or logo) I’ve chosen for my company infringe anyone else’s trademark?
- Can I federally register my trademark (or logo)?
Oppenhuizen Law can also help with other IP services that don’t fit nicely into a category. For example:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Patent, Trademark, and Copyright assignments
- Copyright Registration
- Cease and Desist letters (both drafting and responding to)
- Domain Name Disputes