Commonly Asked Questions
We have prepared this informative section to answer many of the most common questions we encounter. Hopefully this will give you information about Oppenhuizen Law and help answer some of your questions about Intellectual Property.
If you would like to ask about any of these items or to figure out what the next step is for you, then please contact Oppenhuizen Law to set up a free consultation.
About Oppenhuizen Law
General Patent Questions
- What is a patent?
- What things can I patent?
- Can I tell others about my invention before I file a patent application?
- What is the difference between a utility patent and a design patent?
Patent Searches & Opinions
We can answer these questions for you:
Foreign Patent Questions
- What is a Trademark?
- How do I register my trademark, and what is the process?
- Should I do a trademark search?
- What are common law rights?