We have tried to answer many of the most common trademark questions that we receive. Hopefully this helps answer some questions for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or would like to speak with David Oppenhuizen.
- What is a Trademark?
- How do I register my trademark?
- What are the benefits of federal trademark registration?
- Should I do a trademark search?
- What makes my trademark “distinctive,” and why does it matter?
- What are common law rights?
- If I have common law rights, then why do I need a federal registration?
- State registration or federal registration?
- Can I use the same trademark as another company?
- What does a “likelihood of confusion” mean?
- What does it mean if a trademark is “merely descriptive”?
Oppenhuizen Law PLC
5960 Tahoe Dr. SE, Ste. 105
Grand Rapids, MI 49546